2. The look in Hannah's eyes when the Princess Float came cruising by. She firmly believes Belle made eye contact with her because they both have curly, brown hair. I love that.
3. When me and Scott Glaysher realized we were kinda horrible parents for taking Ella and Scarlett on Space Mountain. They both lost the ability to lift their heads about five seconds in.
4. Being the obnoxious family that sings 'Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me!' while riding Pirates of the Caribbean.
5. When Tigger (being very Tiggerific) bounced out of the french doors at the Plaza Inn and pounded both hands on our table so hard our plates shook. Brody has not yet recovered from the shock.
6. Brody chanting "Tick Tock, Tick Tock" at Captain Hook at that very same breakfast. Hook pretended to be terrified and Brody felt like as cool as Peter Pan.
7. The fact that Ella threw such a colossal fit that a Disney employee pulled a Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blaster off the shelf, ripped open the package and gave it to me...for FREE. Sure, it wasn't my finest moment but we did get a free toy so that's a win in my book.
8. The exciting moment when Ella and Hannah met Flynn Rider. For some reason Ella's first reaction was to pull up her shirt and flash him Girls Gone Wild style. Hannah screamed with horror and Flynn Rider's exact quote was, "Whoa, she's gonna be trouble." Thanks for the update, Eugene.
9. Carsland. The whole place was magical, especially for Brody. When he got to meet Lightning McQueen there was, of course, a Disney photographer trying to get his attention but he was having none of it. As soon as him and Lightning locked eyes and headlights, it was a lost cause. Totally starstruck. Totally magic. And, the neon at night was amazing!
10. The hour we dedicated to riding Splash Mountain. I got to ride with Ella who squealed with delight the entire time, then sit in the shade and share a churro with my little man and then watch as the girls and Scott came running out laughing hysterically. I love that Parent Swap thingy.
Of course, we had some horrific moments of Disney stress, but overall it was GREAT! Thanks for the great trip, Scott!